Why Prudential Dental Clinic?
Prudential Dental Clinic is devoted to providing the best dental care possible to keep our patients smiling. We are proud to provide comprehensive and quality dentistry, at our comfortable state of the art facilities in Sydney CBD and the Inner West.
At Prudential Dental, we incorporate the latest in dental technology with personalised, patient centred care to deliver the best results and experience to you. We pride ourselves on delivering accessible dentistry without compromising on quality. Under the direction of Dr Kan Ravi, our team of skilled dentists and trusted support staff are committed to creating the ultimate stress free dental experience.
Our philosophy at Prudential Dental Clinic is simple; the best dentistry is accessible, of the highest quality, and prioritises patient health and wellness above all. For over 20 years, we have strived to practice by this philosophy within Sydney and beyond.
Prudential Dental Clinic is a dental health, cosmetic, restorative and preventative dental centre. Our mission is to offer a wide range of services with unparalleled personalised care
It is our mission:
- To provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan, so you receive the best long-term dental care possible.
- To explain our findings and recommendations clearly, so you are always in the loop regarding your oral health.
- To discuss our competitive pricing before commencing treatment, so you are never blindsided on cost.
- To stay committed to our continued education as healthcare professionals, so you always receive the latest in cutting edge dentistry.
- To deliver treatment of the highest quality, so you are always left smiling.
From our many years in practice, we have come to understand that oral health is a lifelong commitment, rather than a quick fix endeavour. Therefore, we aim to accomplish our mission through long-term oral healthcare and strong relationships with our patient-base as we have done for many of our lifelong patients.
Preferred Health Fund Providers
We have provider relationships with Bupa and CBHS, where the patient is left with minimal out of pocket expenses (higher rebates) for most general dental care services.